Burning resistant conveyor belt are used to the transportation of bulk materials, in lumps or pieces in the heightened temperature. Belts can be used practical at the transportation of materials in the temperature range to 250°C. They can be used to the transportation of ash, the cement – clinker, coke, the calcareous stone, and everywhere where we convey the material with temperature over 60°C.
Steel cord conveyor belts are widely used in high strength, long distance and heavy load transportation of materials, and they are also used in high strength and short distance transportation of materials on special occasions.
1. High tensile strength: the belts are suitable for large span, long distance transportation of materials.
2. Small elongation in use: the belts need only a very short take-up stroke distance.
3. Small diameter of drive pulley: the belt body has a layer of longitudinally arranged steel cords as its skeleton,and this is resistant to flex fatigue. Therefore drive pulley of smaller diameter can be used to make the equipment smaller.
4. High adhesion between rubber and steel cord: the steel cords are coated with zinc on their surface, and also the rubber has the property of good adhesion with steel cords. Therefore, the rubber is tightly adhered to the steel cords and is resistant to shock and difficult to drop, so the rubber belts are long in life.
5. Good troughability: As the belt body has no transverse skeleton, it is easy to form a deep trough, so the belts can load more materials and prevent the materials from escaping.
Cement factories; Chemical industry; Iron and steel industry; Metal processing industry; Smelters; Waste incineration industry;
Add: Floor 24 Block C,Haineng Internal No.6 Jinyu Road, Rencheng Zone Jining City Shandong Province